Sunday I'm In Love...

Hello...

I haven't been very active with my blog recently. Been a super busy week which has left me tired most nights. But I am off until Wednesday and plan to do as little as I can. So here is some things I have found pretty and amazing this week.

{source}

Love this site. Some really cute stuff. Love these postcards.

{source}

Love these crocheted stars. Wish I could actually get my head around crochet and I could make them.

{source}

Such a sweet shop. Love this Chevron necklace to bits.

{source}

I love Hannah Waldron. She makes me want to draw every time I visit her blog. These weaves are immense.

{source}

What a lovely idea for something different and inter-changeable on your walls. Love this.

{source}

I love this wee notebook. How cute.




Elsie & Jeremy | May 15th 2011 from Goodwin Films on Vimeo.

{source}

And of course the best thing this week is the release of my favourite blogger Elsies Wedding video. Bloody amazing and just so adorable. Love her style. The video style is something I can only dream of for mine.

♥♥♥ Loobyroux ♥♥

Comments