Monday Hello...

 Hello...

Every Blogger seems to be passing this around. So I thought i would give it a go. 


A. Age: 26 and a week.
B. Bed size: plain old double bed. would love a bigger size coz i like to curl up on my own to actually sleep.
C. Chore that you hate: most of them. picking up after the BF is my pet hate. But it has to be done sometimes to keep me sane
D. Dogs: I dont own a dog but I had 2 as a child. both were called Floyd. I miss our second Floyd the most he was a fruit cake.
E. Essential start to your day: Earl Grey and a good stretch.
F. Favourite color: Tough one. As It changes with the seasons. At the moment I love Mustard Yellow
G. Gold or Silver: i used to hate Gold. but I have warmed to more delicate Gold pieces.
H. Height: 5"6
I. Instruments you play: i can play a little bit of guitar
J. Job title: Day job : customer advisor. otherwise crafter/artist
K. Kids: none {yet}
L. Live: Scotland. Galashiels to be precise
M. Mother's name: Diane
N. Nicknames: Looby, Lanny, Loveboat {thats more the BF haha}

O. Overnight hospital stays: none in adult life yet
P. Pet peeve: people who are late.
Q. Quote from a movie: Undecided

R. Right or left handed: Right. i love doing mental drawings with my left though
S. Siblings: One older brother
T. Time you wake up: depends. I'm not a early bird at all.

U. Underwear: Yes
V. Vegetable you hate: I dont really have one i hate. I'll eat anything once.
W. What makes you run late: my hair usually
X. X-Rays you've had: only dental related. I'm a very careful person.
Y. Yummy food that you make: lots. Love Lasagne. Love making it. And spicy foods for the BF

Z. Zoo animal: Mercedes the Polar Bear who passed away recently. 


Well that was fun. happy Monday 
♥♥♥ Loobyroux ♥♥

Comments