Friday Fun


 Hello...

How has your week been. Good I hope. I'm just about hanging in enough to do a wee post of delights I have spotted in my favourite Blogs the past few days.



{source}
I have a total thing for bears right now. Pandas make me squeal inside and I really want to draw Panda adventures. I have a crochet Panda keyring my friend made for me, he goes with me everywhere.


{source}

I love this heart shaped bokeh effect. really easy to replicate {just click on 'source'}

{source}

I drew a character like this lastnight. I really want a all in one bear suit. Maybe need to acquire about that for Halloween.

{source}

I love this.




{source}

Isn't this a genius photo from Dainty Squid. I'm not sure if the hole was intentionally cut to include the eyes or it was a happy accident. whichever it is I love it.

{source}

I love this picture. Look at the moustache!

So many ideas rolling round in my head this week. My energy levels aren't up to scratch so I'm struggling to want to make or do much in the evenings. Hoping By Sunday I will be able to feel a bit more relaxed to get creative. I have been drawing a bit {as it only involves my hands moving} so I will shared what I have done over the weekend. Have aspirations on a comic strip of some sort. All will become clear. Have a fab Friday.


♥♥♥ Loobyroux ♥♥

Comments