Sunday I'm In Love...

Hello...
What a lovely weekend. Unexpected Sunday off, and lots of lazy times doing nothing in particular. Here's a few bits I have been doing.


I spent Saturday afternoon being super lazy. I also changed buttons on one of my jackets. with pretty vintage buttons. 









I've been drawing some triangles recently. I've posted photos up before. But I just love these so much I need to show them again. I'm not sure what to do with them, I'm just really enjoying filling pages with lovely patterns and colours.  This makes me happy.

Doris has given birth to another pretty flower, and has two more on the way.  I think shes a happy lady.

I'm still unsure what to do with my triangle embroidery. Any suggestions welcome.

I love my Friend for making me this crochet bunny. She made me two. lovely.

This is my real bunny Mia in her 'nest'. She's adorable.

Watched Inception last Sunday and oh my god do I love it. I'm a huge fan of Joseph Gordon Levitt. Ever since Third Rock from the Sun. He's a bit of a dish aswell.

well thats it for another Sunday post. A little more personal, I seem to be lacking sources and new ideas on the web this week. I need to take more photos. advantges of having a photographic BF is the camera equipment is always there. Hope you all have a lovely weekend.

♥♥♥ Loobyroux ♥♥

Comments