Sunday I'm In Love...

Hello...
Hope you have all had a lovely Bank Holiday weekend {those of you lucky enough to get it off} I've started my new day job so I have been a bit busy.
Yes, I did catch the Royal Wedding. I'm not a massive supporter of the Family we name Royal, but a wedding is a wedding. And I gushed as much as the next person. Finally have a wee breather to sit and look at some pretty things.

{source}
Love this fabric from Heather Ross for Kokka.

{source}

I love this idea as I have adopted my BF's older D50 Nikon and the strap isn't exactly female friendly. Another project to work on.


{source}

Love this T-shirt based site. Cheer Up. These photos are great.


{source}

I Loooooove these nails. How cute. I think these designs would be wasted on me though as I tend to use my hands a lot, and not in a kind way, so chipping would happen after 5 minutes. Maybe one day. I found this on my new favourited blog Dainty Squid

{source}

I wish I could pull off this hair. Another from Dainty Squid. I would love this hair maybe a little less orange. Love the banana yellow base hair though.


{source}

I love these handmade fabric flowers from Elycia's blog. Shes getting married soon and these are just so lovely. Since I have recently started making felt flowers I want to try out something a bit more complicated and pretty.

♥♥♥ Loobyroux ♥♥

Comments