Friday Fun


hello...
Just a quick post to say hello and things ive spotted over the past fews days.




{source}

Le Petit Elefant. This site is so cute and lovely. she does drawings and plushes and animations. I love the name of it too. I want to make one of those big plush monsters as a floor cushion.


{source}

Bird Mafia. This Etsy shop is lovely. I'm in love with animal prints and anything kind of cute. Well worth a look.

{source}

Buluchu
This is another superbly cute Etsy shop. I particularly love the bunny scarves.I want one for the winter.

{source}

Etsy How-To Tuesday: Pin prick cards tutorial
I love this idea. I need to make a bunch of birthday cards for people {i love making personal cards for people} And this is going to be used for sure.
{source}

From Papernstitch Mulberry {handmade} paper photo printing
I love this idea. So simple but makes such a nice effect


I hope you all have a lovely weekend. I have a rare Saturday off so catching up with a friend and the BF.


♥♥♥ Loobyroux ♥♥

Comments