Sunday I'm In Love...

Hello...

Been a good week. Not much happened but I feel more complete and settling into my new job. And finally after a weekend of work I have time to sit and look at some pretty things.


{source}

These bracelets are cute. I want to make myself some unique accessories for myself and these have inspired me.


{source}

Aren't these ace. IKEA style instruction manuals for unusual items. Sci-fi stylee.

{source}

I want to make one of these plain and simple.

{source}

I found this photo from one of my favourite blogs Elycia. I think its a craft display, something so simple makes me feel inspired.
{source}

This is another of my favourite blogs Junkaholique she has an online shop called The Bucket Tree and these are some of the items. It's a lovely wee shop.

{source}

And lastly a wee mention for One Pearl Button. She has the loveliest displays for her photographic items.

I hope to be a bit more attentive this week {as every week} and share some things I have been making this past week. I hope you all had a lovely week.

♥♥♥ Loobyroux ♥♥

Comments