5 things I Love Tuesday...

Hello...
I have been seeking inspiration. And have found a few lovely things to share...

{source}

Love these fabric covered pots. I wouldn't want to put plants into them I think. too pretty.

{source}
Love this dress. The pattern and style is ace.

{source}

Of course I'm going to love this necklace. Geometric eye candy.

{source}

Cat vs Humans is an ace blog. A brilliant observational comic based blog. love it.



{source}

Weird and wonderful illustrations. Something I want to try out sometime. I have some weird and wonderful dreams that could do with visualising.

I'm deeply into my Geometric drawings. And have been attempting to make myself a dress. This may go very wrong but I'm willing to try. I'm looking forward to the weekend. Myself and the Boyfriend's birthday are the day after each other. And I have the days off work which is a blessing. I hope you are all having a wonderful week.


♥♥♥ Loobyroux ♥♥

Comments