Sunday {Monday} I'm In Love...

Hello....

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. This is what Myself and the BF did yesterday.




This is wee Freya, my semi Niece, with her daddy. She was a lot of fun. And really wants to walk. Can't believe how much she has grown.





Family time at BF's parents. Got to see wee Freya as well which is always worth it. BBQ. Sun. Beer. and the views. It was lovely. Thankfully this time I didn't end up burned, but my back got some colour. Was nice to sit out in actual open countryside, as BF's parents live just outside of Kelso, in a small village with a largish garden and open fields looking out to the Eildon Hills and other Borders attractions. I think its a very British, certainly Scottish, thing to do as soon as the sun comes out, get the BBQ going and invite everyone round. I really enjoyed it after a waste of a Saturday spent rough and asleep. Cleared away the cobwebs and I'm ready to take on another week.

To top off a glorious day we drove past this view. A Harvest Moon. My absolute favourite.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

♥♥♥ Loobyroux ♥♥


Comments