Sunday I'm In Love...

Hello...
This week I'm having a massive crush on Geometric shapes. So It's only right to find some lovely Geometric items to share with you.


I love this shawl. The pattern is immense.

This shop is bloody lovely Brokenfab Boutique I love the designs and the beaded technique is immense. Wish i knew how to do it. Another one on my To Do list.


I love these. I can imagine using a load of different fabrics, or cutting triangular bits of wood and just going crazy on them. This is just a really nice feature for a wall.

 {source}

I love these Geometric Animals from Etsy shop Hide The Good Scissors. I'm trying out Embroidery and I would love to achieve something like this eventually.

{source}

This Emilion Pucci dress is stunning. I love the colours and the pattern. I own one geometric dress, I want to buy some really nice fabric and try making my own.


I love the jumper on the Left. I have a cardigan like this but not as vibrantly coloured. I know, I know, it's too early to be thinking of  knits but even during the summer on a cool evening I feel I will be pulling mine out for some comfort over a dress or shorts and t-shirt.

{source}

This necklace is just simple and lovely.

I'm a bit in love with Geometric shapes at the moment. I'm currently making a lot of things relating to this I must admit. It's just so pleasing to the eye. And such a simple effect. It's so easy to do as well. I will share what I have been doing with you later this week. Hope you all had a lovely Bank Holiday weekend and met some nice bunnies, and ate lots of chocolate.

♥♥♥ Loobyroux ♥♥

Comments

  1. Ah I love these all! Geometric shapes just have that southwestern feel to them which I adore

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment