Sunday I'm In Love...


{source}
Love these silly clothes for silly people by BangBangCrash. For sale here on Folksy.

{source}
{source}

I love these necklaces from Freshy Fig



I love this dress from Spotty Moth .


{source}

I really really want this Care Bear case. From this cool place Supermarket Sarah



Love this print from My Girl Thursday

 {source}

I want to make one of these necklaces. Garden Of Eden Design


 {source}

I love this card. So cute.

I don't know why but i wand to paint sticks now. Ginette La Palme


Had a nice weekend. Went charity shop rummaging yesterday and found some good things. A dress that was originally from a boutique that was originally priced at £30 and was in the charity shop because it has stains on it, and price tag of £2.50 how could I resist. I have done the first wash to get the stains out. And I will do a few more until it is lovely and white. I also found a lovely old copy of Alice in Wonderland and The First Men in the Moon. I love finding old books and these two sit well with my huge pile of unread classics. I'll get there eventually. Hope you all have had a good weekend.

Comments