Studio Gossip...

Hello...

Been a busy few days here. I'm trying to finish some Easter items I would like to get into some shops or even my Folksy. Spring is in the air and it makes me feel all girlie. Which will explain what i have made...




I added my own hand stamped labels. Simple and bold with my email address hand written on the back.

Each rabbit took me about over an hour to make and the mishaped hearts about half an hour. Hand stitching is hard work but I feel like I'm in control more rather than using a machine.You really have to be in the right frame of mind to hand stitch lots of items so the unique quality and one of a kind value does show through when only making a couple of each item. I love this group I have made, and I always think that photos don't really do them justice.

♥♥♥ Loobyroux ♥♥

Comments