Things i Love Tuesday

{source}

French knot embroidery. I love this. Not just the geometric shapes and colours but the swallow is a lovely touch.

{source}

Tutorial for a Weekly Planner. I already made one but i already want to make another. 

 {source}

This video speaks for itself.

{source}
Pom Pom's made out of t-shirts. I want to make some to hang in my house.

{source}
I looooooooooooooove this. exactly the style I'm drawing in right now.

{source}
Click on the source to go to the Red Velvet shop. Its fab.

{source}
I don't think i would try this Cause i don't tend to wear nail polish but its a nice idea for something different.

{source}
This is my favourite find. It's straight out an old book. Love it.

What a weekend!! Starting a new project inspired by Sundays photoshoot. Cant really reveal much but its going to be good fun. Just been doing the research and sketching out ideas. Here's a sneak peek at my Mood Board.

Hopefully keep up the normal blog momentum. tonight I've been eating Pancakes and drinking tea. Now I'm going to do some drawing and probably fall asleep. Happy Pancake Day.

Comments