Sunday I'm in Love...



Found some really nice things this week. Really feeling inspired.




{source}

I love this photo Series of 100 Abandoned Houses.


{original source unknown}

Absolutely love this Carpet Art. How cool would it be to have a field pattern on your floor.

{source}

I love how this looks like your looking out of a window on to a loch {probably a lake in this case) scene

{source unknown}

I love the combination of colours here. A palette of soft vintage colours, i like doing this with my own craft materials to find a colour palette i can work with. It's a good idea in any area of creativity.


{source}

I love these. the colours and the style attract my attention right now. i love child like art. Etsy shop here.

 {source unknown}

I love the shapes in this.

{source}

I love little corners like this. Nic nac's are the best. 

{source}

Photos that make Paris look tiny. Cute!

{source}

 Paper Mache Teacups. lovely.

{source}

Hannah Waldron. Love her illustrations and love this woven Scarf

{source} {source event}

A series of Train Fares that have been defaced in to a little piece of art really inspires me to try tiny art works. 

 Let me know what you think. I'd love to hear from you. Really need to try and get my blog filled again. This past few weeks have been a little lacking in ideas. But i can't miss my Sunday Love.

Comments