Sunday I'm in Love...

Favourites from around the web this week. A lot of inspiration for a project i'm working on.


{source}
Lace inspired lampshade using paper mache technique. Lovely

{source}
Isn't this just amazing. Real life 'Up'.

{source}
Sun kissed photos DIY.

{source}

Plush Dino Tails

{source}
Cute idea of leaving happy little messages for people to find.

{source}
Spotty cards. Very simply cool.

{source}
I love this cross stitch.

{source}
This week the BF and I started running. We managed a 30 to 40 minute route and a 10 minute route. I figured we could do two small runs and a longer one each week to build up our stamina. I'm really loving it right now. It's great to have a partner to push you.

This weekend was time to relax after a busy weekend the week before. I felt under the weather on Saturday so spent most of the morning in bed drinking tea and reading the newspaper. Got the chores out the way then felt much better to make a nice meal. Today i spent time doing Paper mache for a secret project. Hoping to get more done during the week in time for hopeful good weather in the coming weeks. Found a lot of fabric i had forgotten about and spent time with the Mia (rabbit). I cant wait to share more.

Comments