Sunday I'm in Love...

Hello... Had a nice week off from blogging. With a lot of other stuff on my mind it was nice to take a wee breather. Also lets the pretty stuff build up for me to find. so here we go...


{source}

I found these on decor8 blog. I love illustration. especially technical drawings. you can buy these from etsy by Present and Correct



 {source}

Also on the the same blog spot I like this card. I'm loving prints at the moment. The style is timeless. you can find these on etsy also by Present and Correct




{source}
Amazing shelf ideas from Listphobia
{source}
I came across this on my twitter feed the other day. I personally couldn't care less about this Royal Wedding but this tea towel is so cute. Found on the site ToDryFor and you can buy here

{source}

Just a lovely palette.

{source}
by Mibostudio
Some cute wee characters to print out and make. very cute.

Had a rather busy few days. Meal with the BF's family at a Mexican. I wasn't too impressed with it. Had good reviews from my friends and i didn't enjoy it all that much. Had to wait an hour for our food and the dish wasn't as good as i had hoped. Maybe order something else next time. Also went to see the comedian Craig Campbell last night (Saturday). I had no idea but we had box seats which meant we were high up and got free drinks. I enjoyed having a good laugh and trip to Berwick. It was Baltic being next to the sea but it was a good night. Today I'm spending time with my bed and maybe some drawing. Making Lasgne for tea. Hope you all had a great weekend.

Comments