5 things I Love Tuesday...

Hello...



{source}

I really want to make these. Don't have any magnets on our fridge. Would brighten it up. This tutorial from Curbly is simple.

{source}

I had no idea these existed but aren't they gorgeous. I'm going to make my own even to clip on to dresses instead of a necklace. Tutorial here by Style Crush.

{source}

Videos like this make me wish i had a weaving Loom.


 DHOKU Loom rugs are lovely.


 I love this Paper Fox mask from WhipUp.net.







 {source}

I love these. Cute food. I cant wait to make fake food for my kids. Though I'm pretty sure i will make some before then.




Not feeling great today. Hopefully be better by midweek otherwise I'll go mad. And I have missed so many runs I feel a tad miserable. I have got a few things to keep me occupied while in my sick bed. Lets hope i can keep up with my blog posts. 

Comments