5 things I Love Tuesday...


 
A few items to please your eyes with.




{source}
From Red Velvet and the lovely Elsie of A Beautiful Mess. I love the colours and the unusual style. 

{source}
How to print your own fabric. Love this. Need to find some good fabric inks or dyes and bobs your uncle. brilliant way to make card designs or prints for your own wall as well. Tutorial at Poppytalk blogspot.

{source}
Hee Hee

{source}

Chalk Boards. They remind me of School. Even high School. I wonder what all the Chalk Fairies are doing now.

A bit of Self promotion. I can draw as well as magic owls out of a hat and find pretty pictures and direct them your way. This is my recent favourite . If you look here you can see it in better detail, and other drawings. I'm sending some down to a gallery soon to see what they think. If anything I am hoping for feedback good or bad.

Loobyroux<3

Comments