Sunday I'm in Love...

Ggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I made this Wolf hood (finally). It was messy and took a lot out of my sewing machine but its done. Ain't it cute? hoping to get a wee photoshoot with it in near future.



{source}
I love this site. Ruffled wedding blog. It makes me excited to get married one day. I don't want normal photos. Seeing as the BF is photography mad we will both agree that photos will be tough to get right. This site is worth a look. (And the Sponsors too)


{source}

I love these necklaces. They are cute as. I want to make one right now. (Lushlee blog)

{source}
I love the pattern on this dress from ModCloth online store full of Vintage style dresses. Have a look when you have a spare hour. It'll take that long to look through one category. Immense.

{source}

Extremely cute and obligatory kitten photo. Wemby is an awesome photographer.





Two of my favourite bands released new albums this week. Mogwai and Radiohead  . Both sound like growers (albums that take more than one listen to to judge longevity of interest). I have seen both Live. Mogwai a load more than the once for Radiohead. In the same week Mumford and Sons win a Best Album award, it gives me faith that real music still exists. Well done to Arcade Fire though (Grammy). I do love them. A band i discovered in 2004 whilst sitting in my friends flat hungover. What a way to relax. I love bands that are constant in quality but can still surprise you with change in style. I can feel another successful year in good music to fill my ears.

I hope you all had a good weekend. Don't be scared to leave me a comment. It's nice to know someone is out there reading my mind wanderings. By the look of the Stats you lovelies actually do stop by. So thank you so very muchly.

Comments