Sunday Im in love...

....With Triangles. Ha bet you thought I'd be loving Valentines Day but I'm not. Its actually a rather horrible reminder of a day of loss for me. So I'm going to give triangles some love and save you my personal woes. This week i have been drawing a lot of triangle based stuff and i thought I'd look for some inspiration and just really nice stuff.


                                                                           {source}


                                                                           {source unknown}

                                                                             {source}



                                                                              {source}


                                                                  {source unknown}


                                                                           {source}


                                                                           {source}

I go through phases of loving to draw. I really wanted to give myself a challenge to do this month to fill an A3 sketchbook with drawings. But its easier to say than follow. Instead i have been warming up my skills again. Drawing rough drawings and experimenting with different shapes and textures. I love getting a big pad out and giving myself a really bit drawing to do with lots of details and specific lines.

And this weekend has been filled with shopping with my mum and spending time with my rabbit. The BF has been doing photographic stuff. I've been really having vivid dreams of late. I sometimes wonder if its inverted creativity that i haven't let out yet. Whatever it is my sleep has been awful. I plan to do some clearing out and tidying this week. Allow some room to actually make something. Tonight I might sit down and read a Vogue i just bought for the first time in about a year or get the big pad out a sketch out a drawing. Either way a cup of tea is needed. Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Comments