Friday Favourites

{source}
Love this idea Fabric covered lamp. I love mood lighting and decorative lamps. this is ideal to spruce up a room. 

{source}

One Pearl Button. Polaroid Magnets from her Etsy shop.




 {source}

Featured in Smile and Wave blog. A tour of a lovely house. i chose my favourite photos from the tour.

 {source}

From Crafted Love. Her blog is nice but i love this necklace a little bit more. 

{source}
Everyone knows a new hair do does a world of good. I think Jennifer looks extremely happy with hers. I think she looks great.





{source}

A few of my favourite features from decor8.

{source}
Lovely Christel Maria Nolle. Maybe not everyones taste but you can see the creativity growing in her work. People often think such things look easy. But it isnt.

Well thats another Friday done. This week has been fuzzy and mentally packed. Alot of creativeness going on in the household. The BF has been trying to create music, I've been sewing and drawing. Alot of tidying begining aswell. I let alot of things pile up and get to the stage that it takes two days to tidy. Then when your done with it another thing piles up. Neverending story. Changed prices in my Folksy shop, some free postage going on aswell. Also took photos of new hoolits. This weekend i think we are heading for the coast for some sea air and picnic times. Then a night of wine and music making. Im going to start up the guitar again.

Catch you on Sunday.

Comments

  1. thanks for sharing that lovely one love blog with me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment