Friday Favourites

Some gems i found in some of my favourite blogs right now.


{source}

These photos are Beautiful. Maia Flore has a strange eye but makes these unique images.

{source}

This is a lovely idea. I'm into anything involving hanging photos with pegs. Talia Christine's blog is also lovely.

  {source}

How to make a shrinky dinky Bracelet with pdf templates for vintage style ephemera. I want to make a necklace out of this idea. i love the wee envelope.

{source}

 This is a cute idea. I could think up so many wee stories to put between two buttons.


{source}

Love these illustrations. Pop pop portraits is a cute wee shop on Etsy. I love how they look hand drawn. pencil crayon or water colour. Just Lovely.

 {source}

I love love love this idea. i want to put heart patches on all my cardigans now.

This weekend the BF and I are going to look out for this Solar Flare thing in the sky thats meant to make it all green and purple. But as yet there has been cloud so who knows. I dont mind doing little at weekends just now. It's that time of year where there isnt much on to actually report back about. I have managed to draw everyday this week. I hope to get them up on my flickr soon. I painted my nails white, which has been weird. A dull but relaxed week.

Comments