5 Things I Love Tuesday

I'm thinking a lot about home comforts just now. Winter is still lurking and the world has gone a bit chaotic.


1. Mocha's. Yes i am warming to the idea of coffee. I know its not proper coffee but its a compromise to my acquired taste. I think i shall come to love it one day.

2. Wearing my newest and most neglected pair of sugarboots. They are amazing footwear. Furry lining and funky outer. I love them to bits. I have 3 different pairs and i want more.

3. I am not a Trekky, but i love the 2009 film. I have watched some of the older films and such. Got to love Shatner and Nimoy. I have watched it twice this week. Easy on the eye i must say and Simon Pegg is immense.

4. Vivid-crazy dreams. Maybe not a comfort but still current in my life right now. I have no idea why but always seem to have really weird dreams this time of the year. Keeps me from normal sleep. (Dali - Temptation of St Anthony)

5. My (estranged friend) bed. People who don't love their bed are mad. I love a good snugly bed. It's and essential tool to a long comfy life.


Rather dull Tuesday 5. I apologise. I have a stonking headache and feeling the need for comfort. Hope you are all well. I have been sewing a lot and drawing loads. Makes me happy, but today a break day. Rest the brain for another day.

Comments