5 Things I Love Tuesday

This week I'm thinking Fashion trends just for a change. My own to be more specific. I go through phases of colours and styles. At the moment I love finding a lot of vintage style clothing and mixing it up with my current wardrobe.








1. Polka dots and Mustard Yellow. My two favourite things right now. I have the Dress shown here. I got one in floral pattern aswell. i love the style and you can easily re-style it all sorts of ways.

                                                                           {source}

2. I love this look right now. I dont like wearing much colour until the sun starts shining again. And I'm not one for looking like a proper girlie girl. I have the bag in this photo. its the best bag I've bought in ages. so much room and has a long strap or a wee handle. The one thing that bugs me in this photo are the fake glasses.

                                           {source}
                                           {source}
3. Im jealous of the Owl collection up top. I love all things Owl and i'm slowly growing my own necklace collection. I'm basically easy to buy for in this respect and they add interest to any outfit i wear. Love them.

                                                               {source}
                                                          {source}

4. I never thought id have these colours in my wardrobe but i found a peach and a mint coloured dress at the weekend. something for spring/summer.

                                          {source}
5. Lace. Found a real respect for it. How its made. Makes me feel bad to cut it up.

Comments